Help visualise our journey into autonomous shipping!
Who are we?
We are Captain AI, a group of enthusiastic engineers and scientists putting their heart into developing software to achieve full autonomous shipping. Our office and test-area is located in the busiest port of Europe, Rotterdam.
Captain AI has been paving the way for ship-autonomy since 2017. From the start of our journey until now we have achieved many milestones. We’ve demonstrated remote-control on a Watertaxi, shown autonomous operation on the Borkum (one of our test vessels).
To further our current goals we need your help! We’re on the precipice of incorporating our perception stack and we need you to, among other things, further develop our cloud platform to manage and visualize our services and ship data which will enable us to get to the next stage in our journey.
What you’ll be doing
- Designing and implementing a user interface for management and visualization of ship fleets, their sensors and our implemented autonomy data.
- Build a platform that is intuitive to use and new features that are easy to learn.
- Work closely with machine learning engineers to enable R&D efforts and improve existing systems.
- Drive best practices in our React front end solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent real world experience
- Capability to design and create user interfaces including graphical elements and CSS implementations
- Ability to communicate English professionally
- Experience working with React
- Experience working with Node.js
- Experienced with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with SQL databases.
What we offer
We are building an international ambitious team, at an inspiring location. We offer a good salary and flexible working hours.